Interior and exterior care Furniture Products
Interior and Exterior Care Furniture Products. Interior and exterior furniture products from well-known brands and made of high quality materials, if not cleaned and maintained normally. If not cared for properly it can quickly become damaged, or suffer damage during use. Unfortunate malfunction can cause complete damage to the surface or structure of the interior set, which directly affects the product warranty period.
Interior and Exterior Care Furniture Products. Repairing or replacing part or all of the interior will take a lot of time and money and cannot restore its original beauty. Therefore, we need to understand how to use and care for furniture properly so that it is always new. Knowing this, Jepara Teak Furniture Manufacturer, a manufacturer leading furniture in Indonesia, wrote this article “How to maintain and care for interior and exterior furniture”.
We introduce Jepara Furniture Manufacturer. One of our factory locations is in the City of Jepara Indonesia. Jepara furniture manufacturer is part of the Wisanka Indonesia group. Where we have 7 factories located in Central Java and West Java. Where other than the above, there are still our branches in Bali and Jakarta. We are willing to export furniture to all corners of the world. We have set up 7 furniture factories to support our production process. No matter how many orders you have, we will work professionally to produce high quality furniture products for you to use.
For more information about our product catalog and price list, we are waiting for you to chat with us directly on the live chat below. And we will continue to discuss how to care for interior and exterior furniture for your home and workplace.
Maintenance of interior and exterior furniture.
- Products Must be repainted every 12 months to protect the surface. Except for your furniture from teak wood. If furniture made of teak wood, at least the paint is still durable until the age of 7 years, you can just repaint your furniture. We, Indonesia Teak Wood Furniture, serve export of teak furniture to all countries in the world. For our furniture catalog and pricelist info, please contact our marketing via live chat below.
- When cleaning wooden surfaces, it is recommended to use a special cleaning solution for wooden furniture. Care should be taken towards the wood grain to remove dirt.
- Never move wooden furniture by pulling a leg or two of the product.
- Even though wood furniture products have been treated with finishing treatments to protect them during production, wooden furniture can still get dirty easily when used. We recommend that you remove any stains immediately to avoid staining or smudging the product.
- Protect your wooden interior or exterior products with covers or umbrellas to avoid direct sunlight. Do not place anything on the surface of the wooden product for too long, to avoid discoloration.
- Use special pads when placing hot or cold items on a wooden table surface (hot pot, wok and cold cup or bottle) to avoid temperature damage.
How to care for plastic rattan, plastic rattan, plastic
- furniture, cleaning furniture weekly using a soft brush and detergent-free soapy water to remove dirt from plastic rattan furniture. pay attention to thoroughly cleaning the knitting slot to ensure the product is free of dirt.
- Then use a soft cloth to wipe the surface of the plastic rattan furniture.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust and grime in the small slots where the brushes cannot reach.
How to care for and care for the inner fabric of the mattress
- Only wash the mattress and pillowcases if absolutely necessary. Frequent washing will affect the surface of the fabric and can cause the product to spoil more quickly.
- If you need to wash pillowcases, take pillowcases and mattress covers to the laundry shop for proper cleaning. If you have time, you can try it at home with a regular detergent that doesn’t contain too much detergent as it will affect the color of the product or damage the surface of the fabric.
- Do not use alcohol, chemicals or detergents as they can damage the fabric and cause it to change color faster.
- In many cases, liquid spills or stains on the pillow surface that are not cleaned immediately can become permanent. So clean them as fast as you can.
- The fabric will fade over time. Avoiding direct sunlight and high temperatures will help extend the life of the fabric product. Sunlight and temperature not only cause discoloration, but can also weaken the fibers, causing holes in the fabric surface over time.
- If steam cleaning and stain cleaning is not done properly, it can leave stains and stains on the surface of the fabric. It’s hard to repair damage.
How to preserve water hyacinth furniture
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove coarse dirt and grime. Take care to thoroughly clean the product slots.
- Clean the water hyacinth furniture product with mild soap and water, then dry it thoroughly so that the product doesn’t get wet.
- Scrub the surface gently with a soft nylon brush to remove food residue or harsh stains like dirt, etc.
- Paint thinner can be used to remove stains that are more difficult to remove.
- For large liquid spills, remove all pillowcases, wipe off any liquid on the surface of the water hyacinth furniture and dry outdoors or in the drying chamber. Note that water hyacinth furniture must be completely dried and not wet for a long time as this will cause mold and rot in the water hyacinth furniture.
- Water hyacinth furniture is a natural craft product and will absorb moisture and moisture in the environment in which they are decorated. To limit damage and extend the life of the product, please place it in a dry and well-ventilated environment.
- Water hyacinth furniture products with brown or black color are natural colored products. The color may change during use.
We provide a variety of furniture that is currently viral. You want to start a business in tourist attractions, apartments, restaurants, hospitals, etc. We are willing to supply furniture products for your place of business. If you have a furniture store, it just so happens that you are currently on the Jepara Furniture Manufacturer website page. There are lots of furniture products that you need to know. Come on now, chat directly with our marketing online now.